Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Numbers

Hello to so many Dear Ones! Thank you for 'keeping up' with my blog!

Yes, my numbers are coming down! My White blood count is at 2.1, Neutraphils are at .8, Hemoglobin is 89 and Platelets are 39... it is good that I stayed home from church today! They give blood transfusions when the hemoglobin is at 80, so Tuesday may be a long day.

And these are the names of the two chemo drugs that I will be on for two years: Methotrexate and Mercaptopurine. I start them once my counts come back up again. I will have to be on an antibiotic for those two years, to protect me from pneumonia, as well. One that I have not reacted well to. So, they will start me slowly on that antibiotic and hope my body can handle it.

Otherwise, all is well! Our Christmas tree goes up today and it is so delightful to be able to enjoy Christmas! Blessings to each of you this wonderful season. Savor those times with those you love.

Lorna

No comments:

Post a Comment