Thursday, November 10, 2011

A new journey begins


Thank you for being so faithful in reading our journey.
I am happy to say that the Oncologist is very pleased with where things are. My blood counts are good. I have been on the maintenance chemo for 10 months and my liver is accepting the drugs!
14 more months to go! I am back to work with intensity! More family shoots than I have had in a long time! I have many new galleries and I am enjoying the ability to be an artist again! Praise God! This was my photo taken January 26th, 2010 for my drivers license! I officially started the maintenance a week before.

If you are interested in any more blogging, it will be done on my Artistic Imagery website:
www.LornaRande.com


Again, you have made this journey richer by your care, love and prayers over us! We are SO thankful! Rob, Lorna, Jessica, Amy and Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment