Sunday, August 8, 2010

Chemo Again

Hello Dear Ones!
Well... tomorrow I begin the next round of chemo. Mon - Fri. Then it will be waiting for counts to drop and then come up again. I have all my rides organized and looking forward to "catch up" time with good friends... and daughters!! Amy brings me in friday and Jessica will come along tomorrow! So good to be 'cared for'.
This weekend was quiet as I picked up an infection...
So, laying low and giving my body a chance to fight back. I am feeling better tonight.

Hey, anybody want an extra prayer request??
A family next door just lost their wife/mom. They found her dead in her sleep. The only daughter is 14! Please carry them with me! So Hard!

We have much to be grateful for. None of us know what lies around the corner. May we make the most of each day! May you see the blessings around you! Like this April Snow... in 2007!

Blessings to each of you! Thank you again for walking this journey with us!
Lorna

No comments:

Post a Comment