Thursday, September 2, 2010

Counts still Low

Dinner @ Washington Avenue Grill, August 18th (before my counts dropped) Halibut w/pesto sauce, prawns and roasted peppers!! Delicious!

Well, I had a lovely day yesterday! Sunny, and my Angela took me into VGH! Looks like I have hit the bottom for my white blood count this round. Maybe sometime late next week I will be able to start the long round of chemo. I feel stronger and even walked without assistance this week!

Enjoying wonderful days, staying quiet and getting more images on-line!

I had a great meeting with 'The Printer' Dave Armstrong who is representing my work. He has a booth at the Interior Design Show in Vancouver, at the Trade and Convention Center, October 14-17 th to show my work! Wow, that is exciting!

Rob is still fishing and we are enjoying some wonderful sockeye salmon dinners! It just feels great to be alive! I have a fantastic family and some super friends. We are blessed!

Lorna, the Leukemia Mamma!

No comments:

Post a Comment