Thursday, October 7, 2010

Little Visitor!


Well Today was a special blessing... having Christina bring me in and a most big welcome for little Ava Lynn to join us! What Fun! She was on her best behavior and such a delight. God works out so many of the details when we just trust Him. What a day! Though I did sleep three hours when I got home!! My body is just so weary! So grateful that this is short term and will pass!
I do not have to go in on saturday and will be able to enjoy thanksgiving Dinner out on sunday with Mike and Larissa. A Gift.
So much to be thankful for this thanksgiving. Such wonderful Family, Friends... and a great team of Doctors looking after this weary body! Praise God! Praying Rich blessings to each of you this weekend. May your hearts be full. We have so much. Happy Thanksgiving to each of you!
The Leukemia Mamma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment