Thursday, January 13, 2011

In Remission!


Well..... my last day and my prayer was that maybe God would give me Annette for my nurse today and I had Annette!! Here she is taking out the Pic line (once I was done getting the meds). Wow, it's gone in seconds! Then all five of us met with Dr Forrest, who says "Yes! Lorna is in complete remission!" Good News!! I will need to get blood work done in Surrey once a month... and I will go in to see Dr Forrest once every three months! Then as we were leaving we ran into Dr Drysdale the Pychiatrist who was SO excited to see us and hear our news. She had just prayed "Lord, I need something encouraging right now" and then she saw us! How Fun!! She was so happy to hear me being "clear minded"and talking with inflection and vibrancy!!
We all went to Red Robins to celebrate and told our waitress why we had c ome and she said her son had been diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma at 4 1/2 and has been in remission for 3 1/2 years!! She brought us a dessert of our choice!!! What a day! God is Good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment