Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thank you, Dear Friends for your incredible love and support!
You stand strong with us and we are grateful ~ the Leukemia Mamma !!

I have been much better on the new anti-nausea drugs and tuesday night actually felt "fantastic"!! Even with the Spinal Lumbar Puncture that day! I just stayed horizontal... I had my mind back! Had felt so confused, foggy and did not know what to do with myself for the 6 days last week. Well, it is a side effect of the drug - "anxiety" ! Praise God for options with meds!!!

"...true worshipers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks..."
John 4:23

What a joy to be 'sought after', by such a Good Father, whose lovingkindness is new every morning! Praying this same joy over each of you!

Lorna

No comments:

Post a Comment