Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pouring Rain

Last summer I was hired to do a wedding in Salem Oregon.
The day was overcast... we finished all the portraits first, in dry weather. Just as the garden wedding was to start, a torrential downpour began! Complete with thunder and lightning. It lasted for the duration of the wedding and reception!

This image of the gazebo was taken during the tussle of moving the ceremony from the garden to the tent. You have to really look to see the sheets of rain coming down, yet the gazebo looks so peaceful!

Oh may we have peace, no matter what is going on!
Jesus said to us in John 14:27; "Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful."

Peace to each of you, Lorna

No comments:

Post a Comment