Thursday, July 8, 2010

Warm Days


Hello Dear Ones! Summer has come!! Oh may you savor the warmth and beauty of the SUN! And may great strength be yours this day. I am on day three of chemo. I feel stronger than ever! I still shake my head and just say "thank You, Lord!" My head hurts after the chemo, but I am doing well. Thank you again for your prayers! You have blessed me!

My reading this morning took me to Psalm 59:9-10
"God is my stronghold. My God in His loving-kindness will let me look triumphantly on my foes. Do not slay them, lest my people forget."

Remembering what God has done... is the strongest assurance to trust him with 'new foes'. May you be reminded each day of God's miraculous interventions in our lives. He is Good!

Lorna ~ the Leukemia Mamma!

No comments:

Post a Comment