Thursday, April 22, 2010

Another good day

How many good days are we allowed to have? I'm not even going to hazard a guess. I'll just enjoy them as they come.
The new drug has helped Mom's heart burn immensely so she was able to eat with ease. Mom had a good nap this afternoon and a few lovely visits with friends and family. She sat outside on the sundeck enjoying the warm sunshine for a few hours this afternoon. Overall it felt like a normal day with a few extra errands thrown in. I could settle in to a few more days like this. I even washed my car today!

Mom goes back to VGH tomorrow for a check-up. They'll do some blood work, hook her up to an IV drip and give her some potassium. If all goes well, she should be out of there in a few hours.

Well, I'm going to call it a night. Thanks for walking with us!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment